Devils Lake, ND
Full-time (40-hours week). 10-hour shifts (6:30 AM – 5:00 PM). On-call every third week.
- On-site childcare. Childcare hours are 6:00 AM – 11:30 PM 7-days a week. Childcare available after working an overnight shift for recovery hours.
- Employee wellness center available free of charge, 24-hours a day.
Perform occasional vehicle runs for supplies and materials. Will also perform minor equipment repairs and other maintenance tasks as requested.
High school diploma is required. A valid Driver’s License and clean driving record are required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Schedule and Maintain Eventide vehicle runs
- Pick up/Deliver, Load/Unload Supplies and Materials
- Perform maintenance duties as requested. Some projects may include grounds work.
- Help with snow removal during winter months
- Answer minor equipment repair service calls.
ICARE: Our Christian-influenced values empower Eventide team members to live our mission. Our values inspire our service, hospitality, performance and relationships.
Integrity – We accept the great responsibility of providing the best care for our residents at all times.
Compassion – We treat each person with kindness, sensitivity and understanding.
Accountability – We promise to fulfill our mission by using good stewardship of our time, talents and resources.
Respect – We recognize and honor the dignity of each resident, family and team member.
Excellence – We strive to continually improve all that we do, individually and collectively.