Garden Square Memory Care
Fairmont’s memory care area (called Garden Square, a cozy area of our assisted living community) is designed to help those with Alzheimer’s and dementia live as independently as possible within a comfortable, secure home. Residents enjoy the services and amenities of assisted living, with additional support features to enhance the quality of life for those with memory loss.
Our specially trained caregivers have been chosen for their “heart,” and engage residents in meaningful activities and relationships. We get to know each resident’s unique life story, abilities, and preferences, empowering each person to function at their highest level.
Features and supportive services include:
- Private apartment with full bath
- Three delicious meals daily, served family-style
- Daily coffee and snacks
- Higher staff to resident ratio
- Escorts and reminders for events
- Housekeeping, including bed linen service
- Secure, home-like environment
- Engaging, fun activities and scheduled outings
- Tailored one-on-one activities
- Emergency response system
- 24-hour specially trained supervision
We’ll create a personal care plan with services based on the needs and goals of each resident. We celebrate what our residents can do rather than what they cannot.