Our memory care neighborhoods (each is a cozy area of our assisted living communities) were designed to help those with Alzheimer’s and dementia live in a comforting and pleasing community, one in which they will feel safe and able to live life to the fullest.
With encouragement and support, each resident is able to live independently at their own level of ability. We celebrate what our residents can do, rather than focus on what they cannot, providing care and assistance where needed.
Dementia experts know that regular mental and physical activities can delay the progression of some dementias, including Alzheimer’s disease. Our caregivers have been chosen for their “heart” and are specially trained in working with those with dementia as they engage our residents in meaningful activities and personal relationships.
Dignified and purposeful living.
Features and supportive services include:
- Private apartment with full bath
- Three delicious meals daily, served family style in our dining room
- Higher staff to resident ratio
- Daily coffee and snacks
- Escorts and reminders for events
- Housekeeping, including linen service
- A secure, home-like environment
- Engaging, fun activities and scheduled outings
- Emergency response system
- 24-hour specially trained supervision
- Well-appointed social areas for visiting
- Worship services and spiritual care
Your family member will receive a thorough assessment prior to moving, and we’ll create a personal care plan based on his or her needs, preferences, and goals. Families are encouraged to decorate their loved one’s apartment with familiar furnishings and favorite items, celebrating the unique story of each of our residents.
Please call us today to learn more about our assisted living memory care. We look forward to learning more about you and your loved one and how we may be of service.
Garden Square at Eventide Fairmont, Moorhead • Brady Johnsrud, Housing Manager at (218) 233-8022
Prairie Square at Eventide Sheyenne Crossings, West Fargo • Serena Jiskra, Housing Manager at (701) 478-6004