Your spirit never grows old. At Eventide we care for the whole person — body, soul and spirit. That’s why we provide chaplains at our communities to nurture the spiritual needs of the residents. Our chaplains understand the unique issues facing seniors and are committed to come along side them through compassionate care, spiritual leadership and relevant, life-enriching worship experiences.
A welcoming spirit
Our ministry is offered with a non-denominational spirit. We cultivate a welcoming environment by emphasizing our common love for God rather than denominational distinctions. Through our spiritual care ministry and individual relationships, Eventide chaplains find joy in discovering the rich experiences and colorful backgrounds of each resident.
We are fortunate to have our own Chaplaincy Team at Eventide, who:
- support individuals and our communities during times of transition
- offer and provide spiritual companionship to all residents throughout the continuum of care
- honor all faiths through a variety of worship experiences and celebrations
- foster opportunities for continuing creative and spiritual exploration
The following programs and services are offered for our residents:
- Individual counseling, support groups, and spiritual companionship and support during times of personal transition
- On-site worship experiences
- Spiritual education and discussion groups reflecting the interests and needs of the community
“Often times I think I’m ministering to people, but come to discover they are ministering to me as well,”
– Rev. Stephen Streed, Eventide Senior Chaplain