• Coordinate, and deliver Center health and wellness programs for individual and groups that educate participants about a variety of health-related topics and provide access to resources. Connect with large and diverse audiences in a fun, enthusiastic and educational manner through programming, and activities. Champions inclusion activities, strategies, and initiatives to build strong relationships.
• Understands & contributes to a comprehensive wellness program that is preventive, holistic in nature and addresses mind, body and spirit dimensions.
• Coordinates individual input with Eventide Team members to enhance care planning and in providing exercise programs that correlate to ADL’s (Activities of Daily Living) plus more sophisticated lifestyle choices.
• Maintains Center protocol for equipment upkeep and overall maximum safety of program participants.
• Collaborate with Therapy Department.
ICARE: Our Christian-influenced values empower Eventide team members to live our mission. Our values inspire our service, hospitality, performance and relationships.
Integrity – We accept the great responsibility of providing the best care for our residents at all times.
Compassion – We treat each person with kindness, sensitivity and understanding.
Accountability – We promise to fulfill our mission by using good stewardship of our time, talents and resources.
Respect – We recognize and honor the dignity of each resident, family and team member.
Excellence – We strive to continually improve all that we do, individually and collectively.