Eventide’s Living Center is for independent, active seniors looking for the friendly ambiance of an apartment community. You’ll find security, fellowship and fun…all in one location. Plus, we’re just minutes from shopping, healthcare and services.
Meticulously maintained buildings and grounds provide a lovely home where residents can enjoy numerous activities and conveniences. Enjoy worship in the Chapel, meet friends for coffee at the Eventide Grill, or work out at the Haugo Wellness Center. Love the outdoors? Our patio is perfect for enjoying an afternoon in the shade. And, the spacious Community Room can host family gatherings and group activities with ease.
The Living Center provides housing under the HUD Section 202 program. An equal housing opportunity is afforded to all persons who are at least sixty-two (62) years of age and who qualify under federal income standards.
- The household’s annual income may not exceed the income limits set by the U.S. Dept. of HUD.
- Residents typically pay 30% of their adjusted income for rent and utilities.
- The unit will be the family’s only residence.
The Living Center features:
- One bedroom apartments
- Community Room for activities and social gatherings
- Emergency call system in apartment
- Daily wellness checks
- Resident planned activities
- Housing Manager services
- Utilities and apartment maintenance included with rent
- Cable TV available
- Smoke free
- Off-street parking available
The Living Center maintains a waiting list. If you’d like more information, or to apply for the waiting list, please call 218-477-3202.