Visitation Guidelines for Eventide Care Centers & Senior Living Apartments
Effective March 1, 2021
Current visitation times vary at each location. Please contact your campus to schedule visitation – contact information can be found here.
*Visitation schedule is subject to change at any time with little or no advanced warning due to county positivity rates and/or any COVID-19 positive cases among staff or residents*
Upon entering the building you will be screened for signs and symptoms of illness as well as other criteria as determined by the Department of Health and Centers for Medicaid and Medicaid Services (CMS).
If you do not pass the screening you will be asked to leave the facility and reschedule visitation for a later time.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support in protecting your loved ones and all who reside at Eventide.
- It is preferred that all visitors have been tested for COVID-19 in the past 7 days and have received negative test results prior to their visit. Testing is available at:
- Journey in Faith Lutheran Church
- 650 40th Ave E, West Fargo
- 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m Monday through Friday
- No appointment necessary.
- former Thomas Edison Elementary School
- 1110 S. 14th St, Moorhead
- Monday, Tuesday, & Friday: 12 pm – 7 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 10 am- 4 pm
- Call 212-800-5494 or visit their website to set up an appointment
- Central Valley Health
- 122 2nd NW Jamestown
- Offers testing every week, days vary. Pre-registration through the ND DoH is required
- Visitors will also be offered BinaxNOW testing at each campus.
- Journey in Faith Lutheran Church
Further Visitation Guidelines:
- All visitors must wear a medical face mask and, in Minnesota, eye protection must also be worn (goggles or face shield) at all times while in the building. We recommend that you provide your own masks and eye protection but will have eye protection available to borrow if needed. You must wear these during the extent of your visit or will be asked to leave.
- One to two visitors per resident at a time will be allowed.
- We recommend limiting visits to two hours.
- Exceptions may be made for compassionate end-of-life care situations.
- Eventide recommends that all visitors get vaccinated for COVID-19 at the earliest option available.
- Visitation for residents in isolation is not allowed, with the exception of compassionate care visits.
- All visitors must sanitize their hands upon entering the building, during their visit, and when exiting the building.
- All visitors must limit their visitation to only the room of the resident they are visiting.
- In the event of a shared room, campus staff will work with visitor for an alternate location
- We ask that visitors refrain from shaking hands, hugging, or close contact with residents during their visit and limit touching objects/items in their room.
- Visitation will not be allowed if you have had any of the following symptoms: cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, muscle aches, headache, fatigue, chills, loss of taste/smell, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea or if you have a temperature greater than or equal to 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- We will not allow visitation if you have been in close contact* with someone who is suspected of having or does have COVID-19, unless you have been cleared from isolation by the Department of Health.
- *Close contact is defined as being within 6 feet or within the same room for more than 15 minutes while not wearing recommended personal protective equipment (i.e. respirator, eye protection) or having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (being coughed/sneezed on).
- If these guidelines are not followed while in the building, you will be asked to leave.