Map of campus, with visitation area.
For visitation guidelines, click here.
- Visitors who are symptomatic or have had contact with a person who has COVID-19 will not be allowed to visit.
- Visitors must reschedule visit if not feeling well.
- ONE visitor is allowed during each scheduled time.
- Visits will be limited to 20 minutes in order to allow as many residents to see their friends and family as possible.
- Visitors must be screened utilizing our visitor screening form.
- Visitors and residents must use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the visitation area.
- Visitors must wear masks at all times during the visit. Residents must wear masks during visit as tolerated.
- There will be no physical contact such as handshakes, hugs, or touching during these visits.
- A resident that is COVID-19 positive or in 14-day quarantine will not be allowed visitation.
Please let the supervising staff member know of any questions. Thank you for your patience and support during this time!