Eventide Lake Country Manor | Care Center
Schedule a Tour
Our community is filled with compassionate caregivers dedicated to the well-being of our residents. A variety of services and amenities are offered to promote wellness, community engagement, and satisfaction. Our senior living design offers an atmosphere tailored towards independence, convenience and social living with proximity to friendly neighbors and Eventide’s finest amenities.
- Apartment with bathroom and kitchenette
- Furniture for apartment, if requested
- Daily snacks
- 24-hour professional staff
- Utilities (excluding phone and internet service)
- Medication management and administration services
- Personal emergency response system
- Assistance with bathing
- Occasional meal and activity reminders
- Nightly reassurance checks, if requested
- Occasional assist with personal cares or incontinence management
- Light housekeeping once per week
- Garbage collection
- Weekly linen and laundry service
- Initial and periodic RN assessments
- Monthly weight and blood pressure clinic
- Hair cut (once every six weeks)
- Scheduled local transportation
- Assistance with making appointments and arranging transportation
- Mail service – incoming and outgoing
- General maintenance and grounds service
- Provision of linens, if requested
- Whirlpool tub
- Private family room
- Courtyard and porch areas
- Community laundry rooms
Six-Faceted Approach to Total Wellness
Today, we focus care around a unique, six-faceted approach to total wellness. Our approach utilizes cooperative programming aimed at enhancing intellectual, social, emotional, spiritual, occupational and physical well-being-all to help aging individuals enjoy a more active and engaged life.
We offer a wide variety of service options that can be customized and adapted as health needs change-giving residents and families the “age-in-place” security they deserve. At Eventide, our mission is to advance compassionate care and service excellence empowering older adults, families and communities to thrive.
See how some of our current residents are Living Well & Growing Bolder.
“Our trained and caring staff will create a care and therapy plan that’s focused entirely on your needs, or those of your loved one: a personal care plan.”
Professional support from the best
The resident-family care conference assesses each individual and
determines the preferences for dietary, activity and living arrangements.
The resident’s ongoing care and well-being is documented in the electronic
health record so information is accessible to those involved in the
We know you may have many questions regarding our skilled nursing services and we welcome your call or schedule a visit with one of our campuses.We know you may have many questions regarding our skilled nursing services and we welcome your call or schedule a visit with one of our campuses.
"Hi, I'm Laura, a senior living advisor at Eventide Senior Living Communities. I'd love to connect with you and help you decide which type of care is best for you.